
Location : Khar
Plans : 4 Bedroom Pent House
Sizes : 3800 sq ft - 3800 sq ft
Plans : 4 Bedroom Pent House
Sizes : 3800 sq ft - 3800 sq ft
INR : 9.5 Cr Onwards
Ekta Group Eminente - I:
Ekta Group has launched a new residential project Ekta Eminente I Khar in Mumbai. Ekta Eminente I offers 4 bedroom pent house with excellent amenities Gymnasium with ample car parking.
| Price and Floor Plans | |||||||||||
| |||||||||||
| * BR-Bedroom, T-Toilet, SR-Servant Room * Above mentioned area is Super built-up area. All prices mentioned above are approximate. PLC, Car Parking, Maintenance, Club charges etc as applicable. | |||||||||||
Specifications
| Bedroom | Living / Dining | Kitchen | Balcony | Toilets | Servant Room |
Amenities
| | Gymnasium | ||||||||||
| Other Amenities: •Gymnasium with ample car parking. | |||||||||||
Free Booking Call 8097641897 .9987690532

Ekta Eminente I is located at Khar in Mumbai.
0 comments:
Post a Comment